Processor, controller and purpose. UAB "Benefita", legal entity code 123247929, home address Latvian str. 15, Vilnius (Company) collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes: in order to assess your needs and to submit to you a proposal for immovable property; in order to mediate in the conclusion of a preliminary/notarial real estate purchase-sale agreement or lease agreement with third parties; for the purpose of administering a lease/notarial sales contract; in order to advise on the acquisition, rental, or other matters of immovable property; to ensure their legitimate interests and to develop the services they provide. We only process your personal data on a legitimate basis of processing. If necessary, we may also process your personal data on other legal grounds, when necessary by law, after duly informing you.
Depending on the purpose of processing your personal data, the Company acts as the controller of your personal data or as a processor of your personal data:
The Company acts as your Personal Data Controller/Processor when:
- Appreciates your needs. We process your Personal Data in order to assess your needs (e.g. what Real Estate is relevant to you, what your opportunities, needs, etc.) are available to you and to provide you with the most relevant and relevant offer that suits your needs.
- Administers and coordinates the preliminary Purchase-Sale, Lease or Consulting or other contract you have concluded. Your Personal Data is processed for the purpose of administering the contract already concluded, i.e. to track the term of validity of the contract concluded, to track the conditions laid down in the contract, etc. in connection with the administration of the contract.
- Offers your services to you. Your personal data is processed for the purpose of concluding a Mediation Agreement with you, to provide you with relevant information about Our Services.
- Protects your rights and interests. We process your Personal Data in the exercise and defence of our rights, e.g. by providing your data to a court, bailiff, lawyer representing us or any other person.
- Responds to inquiries and questions related to the services provided by Benefita, the objects sold and the development of real estate projects.
- Brokerage in the conclusion of a real estate contract. We process your Personal Data to mediate when you enter into a Real Estate Purchase/Sale Agreement with third parties. The Company processes your Personal Data only on your behalf and only for the purposes of the real estate agreement, to submit real estate offers and/or to conclude a Real Estate Contract. Your Personal Data is collected, processed and transferred to the Register Centre, Notaries, Mathematics, etc. only to the extent and only to the extent necessary to perform the functions of the Company, i.e. to mediate when you enter into a contract.
In this case, i.e. when the Company is the controller/processor of your Personal Data, the Company acts on your behalf and control.
The person appointed by the company is responsible for data protection. The Company has appointed a responsible person who takes care of the security of your Personal Data and that our activities comply with the provisions of the Regulation. For more information about the following terms and conditions, as well as to exercise the rights discussed below or other questions related to your Personal Data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing of personal data and background. The Company, as the controller, will process the following Personal Data (Personal Data) for the purpose of administering mediation, preliminary, consulting, sales or other contract (Agreement) in order to offer you services, to guarantee your rights and legitimate interests and to improve the quality of services (see below in more detail):
- Identification, contact and activity details of you and your representative(name, personal number, position, address of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account settlement, bank name, website address);
- Contract details(type of contract, contract no.
- Contract object identification (address of the property, unique No., year of construction, purpose of use, and other details of).
Source of personal data. The Company, acting both as a data controller and as a data processor, receives your Personal Data directly from you (when you provide the data at our request or on a voluntary basis) from public sources (e.g. from the Real Estate Register of the State Registry Centre).
Recipients of personal data. The Company shall transmit your Personal Data to Notaries for the purpose of submitting, concluding and enforcing the offer to you (acting both as controller and processor). Your personal data, to the minimum extent necessary for a particular case, may be transferred to a third party providing services to the Company, including legal, financial, tax, business management, personnel administration, accounting advisors and legal authorities (e.g. bailiffs, lawyers, etc.).
We may process your personal data and direct marketing – to provide service offers, to ask for your opinion on the quality of services and to conduct market research
You have the right to object or at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes without giving reasons for disagreement
Time limit for the storage of personal data. The Company, acting as a controller, stores the Contract and the documents annexed to the Agreement (e.g. extract from the Registry Centre, cadastre files, etc.) throughout the duration of the contract and for 1 year (after the expiry of the contract), after which there is no legal basis for further processing of your Personal Data is safely destroyed.
Conditions for the processing of personal data.Your personal data may be collected, stored, processed, including provided, both in digital form and on material or paper media by any means, including e-mail and internet connection, which, depending on the nature of the data processed, would ensure safe processing and prevent unauthorized access to your personal data. The Company, acting as a processor, will process your Personal Data in accordance with the instructions of the controllers (insurers).
Your rights.In cases where the Company processes your personal data as a controller and/or Processor,You have the right to know about the processing of Personal Data, contact the Company by e-mail address email@example.com request to access your Personal Data and receive a copy of the Personal Data processed, to correct inaccurate Personal Data, to erase personal data or to restrict their processing, to transfer Personal Data, to withdraw your consent to the processing of Personal Data, if any has been given earlier, to report an objection to processing your Personal Data. You can apply for an illegal processing of your Personal Data with a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate. You must provide all Personal Data to the Company, since without this data there will be no possibility to enter into a Contract.
Processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
Personal data of data subjects submitted in the course of a specific position published by the Company shall be processed for the purpose of concluding an employment contract with a potential employee. If the data subject candidates for a specific position but is not submitted to him or her job offer, the data subject's data shall be destroyed at the end of the selection process for a specific position published by the Company.
Cookies used on our website are small files that are transferred to a cookie file on your computer or other device through a web browser. They allow the site or service provider's systems to recognize the client's browser, capture and remember certain information.
If you have questions about how your Personal Data is processed or you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at UAB "Benefita"– Latvių str. 15, Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania